Skip to content
- “Plagiarist goggles”
- Why the abrupt change in Daemir’s attitude, after the goggles are pointed out to him?
- Since Corny is still relatively new to the Beyonding, he appears to be sweating in panel 4; those within the Beyonding do not perspire (it’s a “cheat”)
- Again; why would being called a liar be such a big deal?
- What is Daemir muttering in his sleep?
- Someone has been raiding the Royal Libraries of Inway for months
- What’s the big deal about having a unicorn, other than how cool it would be?
- Panel two: Radish-Hoof’s favorite blanket
- Cox offers a lot of info on Radish-Hoof’s overall mien, from an outside perspective
- Freeing a bound unicorn is a pretty big deal, isn’t it?
- Radish-Hoof’s voice is based on that of comedian Jim Norton, for example, “Right On My Fucking Foot“
- As a unicorn, Radish-Hoof is exempt from the deleterious effects of using foul language (see Sacred Testament 3.4-4.5)
- In earlier strips, Radish-Hoof wears a silver fitting on his headstone; at some indistinct point in the future it was lost, and it’s possible that Radish-Hoof never knew it was there
- First appearance: luckless stable boy Cox McCrackin, who thought Radish-Hoof was calling him for help
- Valentine’s Day 2010: Corny meets a pink unicorn with a laser pointer (made in China?)
- Radish-Hoof’s first appearance!
- Why is Daemir so touchy about being called a liar?
- In the Beyonding, what you say about a person can possibly affect them
- Daemir makes a real fire, instead of using lampstones
- What could that red flashing light be?
- Why would Daemir have such a prejudice against the Glowborgs?
- Why is Daemir so pushy about the Lost Book all of the sudden?
- Could it be that Daemir isn’t speaking for himself?
- The Midirian Empress is communicating through a giant crystal (resinate), but Daemir thought she was inside of it
- Whose hands are grabbing the Empress?
- How could a resinate crumble like that?