1. One who is devoted to the deity AGA REGATA.
2. In the name of AGA REGATA.
Common American English language.
A wretched creature whose heart Darkened too rapidly, through telling lies that became accepted as truth.
Plural for female denizens of the Beyonding (formal).
1. The lowermost courtyards of a prison complex.
2. An unpleasant place.
One of several corporate religions that govern Midirian commerce and industry.
1. The smallest and youngest of children.
2. A weaker being or runt.
Materia that has been conjured into being.
A hand-held, crystal-powered ranged weapon developed by Prince Karbunkel.
2. Undead creatures.
A device used to detect elements, or determine one’s place in the Narrative Timeline.
The Yotatonic discipline of duplicating matter and inanimate objects.
A timid, rodent-like creature.
The lowest point on the underside of the Midirian continent.
A tall, pale, wild quadruped known for its speed and its difficulty to ride.
Plural for male denizens of the Beyonding (formal). Singular: GENTLEYON.
A harpoon gun that fires a stiff rope at a target, with a shackle that restrains and retrieves the target with a minimum of trauma, designed for rescue.
See VIGRYSH (informal).
A yellow crystal that can be used to transmit falsehoods.
A being devoted to the consumption of food, regardless of its necessity.
1. A stylish young gentleyon.
2. A nuisance obsessed with current fashion trends.
1. A larval form.
2. A tormentnid in larval stage, before its future form is known.
1. Member of an ideological schism initiated by King Literalus.
2. A dabbler in Dread Conundrums.
1. Musical typonix (see TYPONIX); typonix set to music.
1. (verb) To perform the act of maniplacation on another.
2. (noun) One who has been maniplacated.
The esoteric and forbidden discipline of controlling and speaking through a catspaw.
One who performs maniplacation.
Mercantile Exchange/Walking Luxury (informal).
A diminutive person (derogatory).
Of or related to the Nards.
The flow of the Narrative Timeline.
Formerly, any believer in the Narrative Timeline. Its latter-day meaning is those who support the Imperial (Nefarian) Narrative. Also NARRATS (derogatory).
1. Of or related to the rule of exiled Queen Nefaria.
2. Produced under the rule of Nefaria.
A place where nothing is.
The Earth and all things earthly.
Informal name of a one-person conveyance (from Personal Transport/Universal Terrain, PT-UT.)
A derogatory term for the work of Nards; binding codices and building portal pedestals.
A unit of currency, typically Midirian and paper.
1 phobe = 1 dollar.
1. A high chieftain.
2. The most important being.
A congress of five.
1. Of or related to King Reclinus V of the Kingdom of Inway.
2. Produced under the reign of King Reclinus V.
Crystals in a rainbow of hues, most harder than diamond; the physical residue of human imagination.
A diminutive creature with an affinity for resinate, often used to escort the crystals for communication purposes.
A secret, often Dark place.
1. The sticky trichomes of the Sapweed plant; causes euphoric effects when dried and smoked.
2. Pot, basically.
A deceptively simple-looking sling worn across the back; when worn correctly by an expert, a weapon can be drawn from either end.
1. A denizen of Shoadom.
2. A despicable reprobate.
An era or aeon of time within the Beyonding that takes its name from a season. Plural form: SOLSTERAE. Solsterae are not consecutive, as in reality; Spring might follow Summer, and Autumn might follow Winter.
Cattle. Singular form: SORT.
A being that is foul-smelling intentionally; a professional reeker.
Any being other than a deity, Nard, or unicorn.
A pure, true evil incarnate.
Constructed words. Different species and territories construct typonix relative to how well they want to be understood by outsiders.
A rare Midirian elixir.
A holy sword composed of ultra-thin strips of unbreakable metal that slide to form a variety of edges. They are incredibly rare and nearly indestructible. Sometimes known as a PRIVILEGE.
Informal name for non-vigrysh Imperial “convenience coins”.
1. A war vehicle or machine (derogatory).
2. A device created specifically for warfare.
A variblade (informal).
A concealed weapon that shields the elbows or knees and uses the peak of the joint to stun or shatter bones.
Will Of Empire, Will Of Nefaria (informal, also WOE)
1. Of or related to Xandinculus.
2. Based on the teachings of Xandinculus.
1. An often dim-witted farm animal used for hauling.
2. A stumbling, oafish lummox.
Of or related to the twin moons of Yotaton.
A sentient young being.
A jumbo airship from which smaller attack craft are deployed.