Skip to content
- Panel two: Radish-Hoof’s favorite blanket
- Cox offers a lot of info on Radish-Hoof’s overall mien, from an outside perspective
- Freeing a bound unicorn is a pretty big deal, isn’t it?
- Radish-Hoof’s voice is based on that of comedian Jim Norton, for example, “Right On My Fucking Foot“
- As a unicorn, Radish-Hoof is exempt from the deleterious effects of using foul language (see Sacred Testament 3.4-4.5)
- In earlier strips, Radish-Hoof wears a silver fitting on his headstone; at some indistinct point in the future it was lost, and it’s possible that Radish-Hoof never knew it was there
- First appearance: luckless stable boy Cox McCrackin, who thought Radish-Hoof was calling him for help
- Valentine’s Day 2010: Corny meets a pink unicorn with a laser pointer (made in China?)
- Radish-Hoof’s first appearance!
- Why is Daemir so touchy about being called a liar?
- In the Beyonding, what you say about a person can possibly affect them
- Daemir makes a real fire, instead of using lampstones
- What could that red flashing light be?
- Why would Daemir have such a prejudice against the Glowborgs?
- Why is Daemir so pushy about the Lost Book all of the sudden?
- Could it be that Daemir isn’t speaking for himself?
- The Midirian Empress is communicating through a giant crystal (resinate), but Daemir thought she was inside of it
- Whose hands are grabbing the Empress?
- How could a resinate crumble like that?
- Xandinculus- who was that?
- First appearance of the Empress… or is it?
- When reframing this page and others for the new CFB site (green for Inway), I goofed on the copyright date
- Important details you might have missed: “some rituals can remove the need for food”; unless you mess up, and starve to death (if that is indeed what’s happened)
- “I’ve seen this before”; how and where would Daemir Daggerbite have witnessed a Plagiarist ritual? Or did he?
- Daemir sure appeared suddenly, in this mysterious cottage full of dessicated corpses, in the middle of nowhere. Also he knows the back way out
- First full appearance: Daemir Daggerbite (also with goggles?)
- “I come from the mountains”