Skip to content
- Yla returns, with books. Surely there must be an easier way to carry large books around?
- Corny reveals that the Lost Book brought him to the Beyonding
- More information about “plagiarist goggles”, and “Mr. Blindy” (made in China)
- Radish-Hoof took the keychain from someone?
- Kerpallis Westerlands is the upper region of sky islands and floating continents
- Royal court was “adjourned” when Radish-Hoof began kicking people in the face
- “Mr. Blindy” is Radish-Hoof’s name for the laser pointer
- There are clues to who might be speaking to Cornelius, in panels 3 and 5
- Full, three-dimensional picture of the Beyonding (excepting the Highest/Lowest Points and Forthwall) in panel 4
- In panel 5, man, Nard and Glowborg are visible, plus the twin moons of Yotaton
- As you can see, no one is allowed to be more reposed than King Reclinus V (based on a minor villain from John’s Arm: Armageddon)
- Friggo rushes into action with the book detector
- Plagiarists make up a negligible percentage of the population of the Beyonding. Still, they are so vilified, their influence and presence are trumped-up, to scare, coerce or control people
- “Plagiarism” is heretical; claiming to know the methods of Plagiarists is as damning as being one
- The basics of maniplacation are explained
- Who was controlling Daemir, and for what purpose?
- “Plagiarist” is used; “plagiarism” is not (see next page)
- In the Beyonding, if it is witnessed that you freed a unicorn from captivity, then that unicorn will grant you a single wish, if you put your hand on its headstone (and if your intentions are pure)
- First mention of “maniplacate”
- In the first two panels, Prosecutor Irata obliquely explains that unicorns can use foul language without negative repercussions, while “lower beings” (subdivines) cannot
- Again, I based Radish-Hoof’s general attitude upon my own
- “I’m so angry I could blind people at random”; hence the laser-pointer keychain, in the stables
- Yes, I based Radish-Hoof’s personality on my own (although his voice is angry Jim Norton)