- Panel 1: a hovel somewhere in Drymouth, in a ghetto overrun with armed Skatalyx
- Panel 2: the uncle has a narrascope, which is inspired by the View-Master, and has a copy of the Sacred Testament inserted into it
- Panel 3: as the uncle tells a condensed version of the Testament, the children see an image of Aga Regata creating the Beyonding, with the twin moons of Yotaton visible in the background
- Do the uncle and children (and the girl’s doll) seem familiar? See also #2 and #3
- Panel 4: is Aga sharing her energy with young Bromance, or does she have him on strings, like a puppet?
- In panel 5, does Bromance have two swords, or has his sword possibly split into two?