Skip to content
- First appearance of Bwur-Hurg, originally of Mike The Pod’s Invisible Inc.
- The Panegandee Briguild controls and regulates consumption and export of mead, and operates lodges outside of Midiria
- What connection could Bromance have with a mapmaker?
- Zaz doesn’t curse
- Cornelius remembers Yla in the Drymouth dust storm from #85, in panel 6
- Cornelius loses his blade in panel 8
- Bromance meets with Aga Regata again, as he did in #118, but she is considerably weaker, and can’t restore his variblade (Privilege)
- Zaz continues to call Cornelius “Cory”
- Spalpeen was a “Knight of the First Solstera”
- Bromance’s variblade breaks on the teeth of the Resineater
- Cornelius uses the knowledge that the masked stranger (Shiraadh) gave him; that TortureSkulls can sense and amplify fear
- Spalpeen is speaking of the cost of being a Knight, in panels 3-5
- Bromance severs the string connecting Spalpeen’s head to his hay-stuffed substitute body in panel 6
- Zaz’s “old boyfriend” Riv appeared in #128
- The Estimen Briguild of Midiria controls and regulates all assault machinery, and is based in Couswick, Bant
- Cornelius (still called “Cory” by Zaz) recounts his experience with the Question Squad, from #35
- A TortureSkull appears at the mouth of the cave, panel 8
- Spalpeen was once a Knight of the Beyonding, like Bromance
- Why is Spalpeen’s original body missing?
- The Resineater is hidden in the maze of the Purgeon, panel 1
- First appearance of Spalpeen, panel 7
- Someone is using men to pilot Wallopers, which are constructed from New Bordorean metal, to guard a dropped prison cage from Badman’s Island (note crater)
- Quiatas and Mogrum continue to travel by sabre-slug
- When someone acts “out of character”, could it be that they are being controlled/maniplacated?
- First appearance of Tremenz, inmate of Badman’s Island and homicidal killer